Thursday, 7 August 2014

Pantaloons End Of Season Sale Haul

   It's that time of the year that every girl desperately waits for - The End Of Season Sale! I too was pretty excited for the same when I came across a message from Pantaloons stating that their much awaited sale would be starting soon!
   Sadly, I wasn't in Mumbai when the sale started and a week had already passed before I came back to town! So understandably, I was pretty sad thinking that most of the nice stuff would have already been sold from Pantaloons!
   When we entered the store in Infiniti 2 Mall, it seemed very small compared to the ones that I had previously been to in other malls. It just occupied a part of a floor. Seeing this I became sad thinking I won't get much choice to buy much from there, but I was completely taken by surprise by the lovely colors and prints on display and I came back with shopping bags filled with awesome clothes!


   The clothes at the store were all displayed systematically with ethnic and western wear sections in separate areas. Also, they were arranged according to the size making it easy for me to browse through them and pick the stuff that I liked!
   What I liked the most about this particular outlet was that it wasn't very crowded, which made me save a lot of time trying on clothes in the trial room and while making the payment for my purchases!
   Here's my loot from the store. Although I liked a lot more stuff from the store, I stuck to my budget and ended up buying  two dresses, two kurtis, a basic blue jeans and a top from Pantaloons!

Bare Denim
Bare Denim Top - Rs. 314.48
Kraus
Kraus Jeans - Rs. 1025.33
Forever 21
Forever 21 Dress - Rs. 786.98
Bare Denim
Bare Denim Dress - Rs. 923.16
Rangmanch
Rangmanch Kurti - Rs. 839.16
Biba
Biba Kurti - Rs. 566.37

    The total bill for all these purchases with the discount along with the cost for the Pantaloons Green Card was around Rs. 4600/- which was again considerable reduced all thanks to Gift vouchers that I received from the wonderful guys at Pantaloons and from Viviana Mall.
    A good thing about Pantaloons is that they give their Green Card holders extra discount which varies depending upon the number of stars that our card holds and every purchase at Pantaloons also earns the customer ICICI Payback points which can be redeemed at Pantaloons on subsequent visit or on many other online/offline stores!
   I was completely satisfied with all my purchases at Pantaloons as the quality and prints of the clothes were worth every buck that I spent!
   I only regret that I had was that Pantaloons had a Flat 50% Off across all their stores the day after I went shopping! If only, I had timed the day of shopping well I could have saved a few more bucks or could have bought a few more clothes!
   Would rate Pantaloons and particularly their Infiniti 2 Mall outlet 5/5! Can't wait for the new collection to hit the stores to visit Pantaloons once again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment