Tuesday, 7 July 2015

My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com

   LimeRoad.Com is by far one of the most trusted portal for online shopping and has established itself as a common household name especially when it comes to shopping for women and their needs from when it was launched in October 2012 till now.
   Apart from the huge variety of affordable products in categories of clothing, accessories, shoes, bags, home and kitchen items and more, it's unique feature which differentiates it from the other shopping portals is that of scrapbooking which makes the process of buying stuff so much easier especially when one is planning to buy a complete ensemble. So when I had to put together a look for my favorite season of the year - Monsoon, I couldn't think of a better portal for doing so.
   The user interface for the scrapbooking feature is easy to operate, understand and is quick to load. One can pick clothing and accessories of their choice and embed them into ready-made templates or customize blank templates as per the wishes of their heart. Scrapbooking is gratified by the lovely ladies at LimeRoad.Com with LimeRoad Credits which can be used in place of money to buy things from LimeRoad.Com. The saved scrapbooks can be viewed by one and all and if someone buys products from a look created by you, you get awarded with LimeRoad Credits! So isn't this a win-win situation - Getting to showcase your talent by bringing out the stylist in you and also getting gratified for doing the same!
   So without much further ado, let me introduce you all to the look I created using the scrapbooking feature on LimeRoad.Com.


My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com

   I created this look using my favorite hues as the basic colors to work with - Blue, Beige and Pink. I paired beige colored cotton jeggings with a cotton blue colored poncho and added a dash of color to the outfit by adding a pink cotton scarf to it. The cotton fabric though gets drenched easily, dries up too with that ease! Any outfit, however beautiful it might be, is incomplete without the right mix of accessories - So I paired up a huge oversized gold toned handbag to carry all my essentials with the outfit and comfy monsoon friendly textured grey rubber ballerina sandals for my feet to give them the grip they need while walking on waterlogged streets. For that personal touch, I added a geometric printed phone case with similar color hues as my outfit, gold toned ear cuffs, a spiked hairband to tie the hair in a messy bun or a ponytail, a pink and gold ribbon bracelet to be worn on the same arm as the gold toned mustache watch and a black mustache ring. What is so great about this look is the fact that it can be worn at formal setting like one's office yet its also perfect for a fun day out with friends. A single outfit can be easily transitioned from day to night without much fuss. The only thing to remember is to never to forget to carry an umbrella!


My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com

My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com
My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com
My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com My #LimeRoadBlogFest Monsoon Look with LimeRoad.Com

   To shop the look created by me, click here.
   Visit www.LimeRoad.Com to shop till you drop, create your own looks and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment