Saturday, 19 July 2014

Product Review - Chambor Intense Nail Color #446


Chambor Intense Nail Color #446

   I have always been a huge fan of nail enamels since childhood and one will seldom find my toenails bare without a nail enamel though I usually don't apply them much on my fingernails as many of them take too long to dry or start chipping within a day or two making applying a nail enamel on fingernails very tedious and unproductive unless applied for special occasions. But, this was all until I found the Chambor Intense Nail Enamels!
   On suggestion of a friend I visited the Chambor outlet at a local mall and this particular metallic gold shade caught my attention so much that I bought it immediately.

Chambor Intense Nail Color #446

        Product Claims: Beautiful nail colour with a gloss effect for long lasting shine.
- Contains Nail Hardener – Does not allow the nails to break easily. Good for brittle nails.
- Does not allow the nails to turn yellow on regular wear. 
- In Two Coats get the exact Shade and gives a Uniform application. 
- Quick Dry Formula: Dries faster on nails after application, but not in the bottle. 
- Chip Resistant : Long Lasting.
- Clinically Tested

   Price: Rs. 299/-
   Volume: 9 ml.
   Finish: Metallic.
   Shelf Life: 36 months. 
 
Chambor Intense Nail Color #446

   What I love about this particular enamel is the intense color that it provides in a single coat. Also the fact that it dries pretty quickly and is really long lasting makes it a definite yes for me! A double coat of the enamel lasts for a minimum of 5 days for me when applied without a base or a top coat before it starts showing evidence of tip wear.

Chambor Intense Nail Color #446

   Pros:
- Packaged in a sturdy transparent glass bottle.
- A single coat gives sufficient color, although two coats are needed for best effect.
- Dries pretty quickly.
- Has a smooth texture.
- The nail enamel gives a uniform color without streaking.
- The enamel lasts longer than most nail enamels which I have tried.
- The range is available in a huge variety of shades.
- Ease of availability.

Cons:
- Costlier when compared to other brands.

Chambor Intense Nail Color #446

Verdict: 4.5/5. Would definitely recommend this enamel to everyone, although I wish it were a little cheaper! Nonetheless, being metallic, an "in trend" this season this product is sure to catch the attention of people wherever you go and will be a definite source of compliments for everyone!

Chambor Intense Nail Color #446

No comments:

Post a Comment