Friday, 15 January 2016

Turn Good Mornings in to Gold Mornings with Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold Toothbrush #Colgate360GoldMorning


   A good start often sets the tone for the rest of the day. Waking up refreshed from a good night's sleep, makes one cheerful, helps concentrate in daily activities and increases the productiveness of people. Personally, I've never been a morning person. Nothing makes me cringe more than having to wake up early in the morning and yes, rushing to work! But now that I am on a sabbatical of sorts, I usually end up sleeping really late at night and rising well after completing 8 hours of sleep around noon.

   Nonetheless, irrespective of the time of waking up, I often need quick fixes to refresh me to give a jump-start to my day. A few of these methods include -
- A hot shower to awaken my senses.
- A thorough brushing of my teeth, getting rid of the buildup of germs and plaque that takes place in the night, providing me with instant freshness.
- Menthol impregnated products -  A toothpaste, a face wash or soap, or a mint or gum - The instant cool that menthol provides does wonders to invigorate me.
- A cup of coffee is an all time BFF, more so during early mornings or when pulling all nighters!
- Nothing pumps me up like listening to songs with fast beats.
- Waking up in the morning and finding delivered courier parcels to open - Be it something that I've shopped for online, contest winnings or stuff received for product reviews!
 
Turn Good Mornings in to Gold Mornings with Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold Toothbrush #Colgate360GoldMorning

Turn Good Mornings in to Gold Mornings with Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold Toothbrush #Colgate360GoldMorning

   Recently, what turned my "Good Morning" into a "Gold Morning" was an early morning parcel that was personally hand delivered to me. The exquisitely designed box contained just the right things to turn any ordinary morning into an awesome one! A Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush to provide me with good dental hygiene and a gold scroll with information regarding the same, a coffee mug for a refreshing cup of tea/coffee to power me up and a flask for me to carry water to keep myself hydrated throughout the day.

Turn Good Mornings in to Gold Mornings with Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold Toothbrush #Colgate360GoldMorning

Turn Good Mornings in to Gold Mornings with Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold Toothbrush #Colgate360GoldMorning

   The 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush comes from Colgate, India's #1 toothbrush brand used and recommended by dentists. This black and gold toothbrush is made up of charcoal infused slim-tip 100% antigerm bristles which effectively cleans teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums and is considered the gold standard of whole mouth cleaning. It claims to fight germ growth on the brush for up to 90 days, clean and remove stains from teeth, reach deeper in between teeth and along the gumline and is available at an attractive price of Rs. 89/- per piece.
 
Turn Good Mornings in to Gold Mornings with Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold Toothbrush #Colgate360GoldMorningTurn Good Mornings in to Gold Mornings with Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold Toothbrush #Colgate360GoldMorningTurn Good Mornings in to Gold Mornings with Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold Toothbrush #Colgate360GoldMorning

   I am pretty excited to use the Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold Toothbrush and turn every morning into a #Colgate360GoldMorning! What about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment